By placing an order you (the “Customer”), are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of White Lodge Stud (UK) Ltd. All orders are subject to these terms and conditions which cannot be varied.
White Lodge Stud (UK) Ltd Terms and Conditions
1) All prices and terms, and the availability of stallions are subject to change. The Customer must confirm these with WLS immediately prior to ordering and payment.
2) Payment is required in full at the time of nomination and no semen will be dispatched prior to full and cleared payment, including health certificates and delivery charges. WLS does not charge for debit or credit card, electronic transfer or bank transfer payments. We don not except cheque.
3) NO VAT is added.
4) Customers are presumed to have read all information and advice imparted verbally or in writing by WLS. WLS uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that all information and advice provided by it is accurate. However, WLS cannot accept liability for any incorrect information. Customers are advised to verify the accuracy of all information themselves, and to discuss all issues with their vet as appropriate.
5) All chilled and frozen semen supplied are subject to the terms offered by the supplying stud, it is the client's responsibility to fully appraise themselves of the individual terms for their chosen stallion/s in advance of purchase.
6) WLS must be informed if semen is to be used as part of an embryo transfer, ICSI, or any other advanced reproductive procedure.
7) WLS provides no product exchange or money back guarantee. Once payment has cleared the order cannot be refunded or exchanged.
8) Semen advertised by WLS may be unavailable at times without notice. WLS will in these circumstances use reasonable endeavours to provide semen in exchange (of the same value or a lesser value to that ordered, and only from the same supplier) or a refund, if no semen has yet been delivered under the order. In the event that semen has already been delivered under an order and semen from the same supplier cannot be provided in exchange, the mare will be required to miss a cycle.
9) When frozen semen is dispatched either on a pregnancy basis or as a replacement for chilled semen, the frozen semen remains the property of the stallion owner at all times and may not be sold to or used by a third party under any circumstances. Unused frozen semen must be returned by 1st October at the end of each breeding season and the customer will be liable for any and all associated costs.
10) Liability and risk for the semen and any container it is transported in is the responsibility of the relevant stud prior to despatch, the transport company whilst in transit and the person or company to whom the semen is delivered from arrival.
11) WLS is not liable under any circumstances if the stud have not included the original EU health certification with the semen and it is the responsibility of the vet / AI Technician to ensure the correct papers are included.
12) WLS is not liable under any circumstances for any loss or costs incurred where semen is unavailable or delayed, including, but not limited to, veterinary, livery or transport costs.
13) Time of delivery is the responsibility of the relevant stud and transport company. WLS accepts no liability for the time of delivery of semen. Although the transport couriers endeavour to deliver in accordance with timed deliveries, they do not guarantee a timed delivery. WLS does not provide any compensation for any loss or costs arising from late delivery of semen, and in addition the full transport charge will still apply and is payable by the customer.
14) Shipments of chilled semen are primarily sent with Royal Mail, some areas are not covered by these shippers, it is the resposibilty of the client to inform the office prior to despatch, if the delivery area is to be considered as "remote".
15) Where possible, chilled semen will be ordered on a pre-noon or pre-2pm service, depending on service availability. Some addresses are not eligible for pre-noon or pre-2pm delivery; for these addresses the semen will be dispatched on a standard next-day service and may arrive at any time until 7pm.
16) WLS will use reasonable endeavours to resolve any disputes relating to the quality or other properties of any semen, but liability for semen rests solely with the relevant stud/Vets and no guarantee of quality is provided under any circumstances.
17) No guarantee of pregnancy is given by WLS under any circumstances whatsoever.
18) WLS reserves the right to refuse to accept any order and to cancel any order already placed (whether semen has already been delivered under the order or not) at any time and at the sole and absolute discretion of WLS.
19) In the event that WLS cancels any order, the full amount paid by the Customer will be refunded, unless the Customer has already received a dose or more of semen, in which case the Customer will be refunded the full amount paid less a deduction for the value of goods received.
20) WLS is in no way endorsing or recommending any third party referred to on the website or contained in the information provided by WLS, and WLS is not responsible or liable for any third party's actions.
21) All orders placed are subject to the laws and jurisdiction of England and Wales.
22) WLS must receive all order by 11AM the day before semen is required, NO semen will be collected after this time.
23) WLS stallions health papers will be added into the semen box.
24) WLS will warrant ALL unused semen orders that have fallen under the LFG.
25) WLS will clearly mark on the web page dates semen is NOT available to be collected from a stallion, frozen semen can be delivered via stallion AI www.stallionai.co.uk as an alternitive.
26) NFFR means no foal free return, this does not include postage or the collection fee.
27) LFG means live foal guarantee, this does not include postage or collection fees.
28) A nomination form must be filled in by the mare owner before semen will be posted.
29) Covering certificates will be posted before the new breeding season yearly.
All orders placed are subject to the laws and jurisdiction of England and Wales. White Lodge Stud (UK) Ltd is a Company Registered in England and Wales.